Your next big break is here! We are hiring for an Account Executive in Grande Prairie, AB. We need a versatile, hard working person with a positive, can-do attitude to fill some big shoes in a great city.
This is a great opportunity to advance your career and develop your sales skills with a fast-growing company in an awesome place to live and work. Be part of the Grande Prairie community – LIVE, WORK & PLAY there!
Life in Grande Prairie strikes a balance between the feel of a close-knit small community and the services and amenities of a growing urban centre.
Living in Grande Prairie, you’ll find a diverse population, a new Polytechnic post-secondary institute, a thriving arts and culture scene, top-notch recreational facilities all set against a stunning natural environment within a community where collaboration is king.
- Developing and managing marketing campaigns for clients that integrate radio, digital and social media to help clients achieve their business goals.
- Providing on-going customer support to an existing client base to ensure optimal service levels at all times.
- Creating new campaigns, managing existing campaigns, and finding opportunities for growing client accounts.
- Developing new business; specifically, new revenue streams from unassigned accounts, and developing creative sales strategies and proposals for new potential clients.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly/quarterly/yearly revenue targets.
- Managing accounts receivables for your accounts.
- A positive, friendly and consultative customer service approach
- High level of initiative/self-motivation-goal oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong computer skills- specifically Microsoft Office products, Google Business Apps, V-creative and Wide Orbit
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional prospecting and networking skills
- Conceptual, creative thinker and problem solver
- Must enjoy a fast-paced work environment that is based on team & individual effort
- A valid driver’s license and reliable fully insured automobile
- A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach
Apply online or email your resume and cover letter directly to Caralee Parr at firstname.lastname@example.org
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals