Go ahead. Design your ideal job.
We’re gonna guess it would be FUN... THRILLING… and REWARDING in mind, body and bank account?
We’ve got that… and more! The problem is people don’t know it and we have to show it! We have a position where you can work in the entertainment industry, be a leader in local economic development, support EVERY local charitable cause that’s important to YOU… AND… make some very very good cash doing it.
We’re hiring for Account Executive with 2day FM and MyGrandePrairieNow.com.
This is a role for people who love interacting, learning, growing, and thriving in a crazy fun business both on the radio and online! We can advance your career, develop your skills, and in turn you work with businesses you love right here in Grande Prairie.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll do with 2day FM, MyGrandePrairieNow.com, and almost 50 other radio stations and more than 35 websites across Canada owned by Vista Radio, one of Canada’s largest media companies.
- Developing and managing marketing campaigns for clients that integrate radio, digital, and social media to help clients achieve their business goals.
- Providing on-going customer support to an existing client base to ensure optimal service levels at all times.
- Developing new business; specifically, new revenue streams from unassigned accounts, and developing creative sales strategies and proposals for new potential clients.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly/quarterly/yearly revenue targets.
- Managing accounts receivables for your accounts.
- Positive, friendly and consultative customer service approach
- High level of initiative/self-motivation-goal oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication with strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office products, Google Business Apps, V-creative and Wide Orbit
- Conceptual, creative thinker, and problem solver
- Must thrive in a fast-paced work environment that is based on team and individual effort
- A valid driver’s licence and reliable fully insured automobile
As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals