Come live, work and play in Canada’s ONLY Border City, and make your mark at the LEGENDARY, 106.1 The Goat! This is a heritage station in the market with deep roots in our company and community. Are you ready to be the newest member of our GOAT HERD?
If you are looking for a career that offers challenging work, long-term growth potential and the chance to make a real difference, join our team. With more than 250 employees our team is passionately dedicated to their communities and is committed to generating exceptional local radio.
- Host an interactive and engaging morning show from 6am to 10am, Monday through Friday
- Be a major player in the fabric of our community
- Make promotional appearances, as required
- Committing to professional development with regular air checks
- Contribute to station social media pages and websites when required
- Assist with sales/programming by collaborating on creative promotions where appropriate
- Liaise with clients and be an ambassador for our 106.1 The Goat in Lloydminster
- Voice tracking additional shifts for other dayparts or stations as required
- Manage scripts and requests to record commercial and promo voice-overs as required
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Minimum 1 years of radio broadcasting experience
- Working knowledge of Adobe Audition
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid audio editing and communication skills
- Strong understanding of communicating to an audience on multiple platforms
- Ability to relate to our local target audience
- Strong teamwork and collaboration, able to take direction and coaching from leaders and colleagues
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Goal oriented and self-motivated with a high level of initiative to grow personally and professionally
Apply online through our Vista Career Opportunity Portal @ https://careers.vistaradio.ca/ or EMAIL your unique resume and cover letter to Evan Degenhardt - email@example.com.
Please attach an MP3 demo or include a link to a Soundcloud/YouTube audio demo with your application.
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.