THIS IS THE ONE…
If you are looking for a career that offers challenging work, creative freedom, a fun culture and unlimited earning potential, join the Vista Radio team. We connect commerce with content. That is to say, connect local businesses with potential customers. And we do it in some pretty amazing ways!
94.1 CJOC, 98.1 2DayFM and MyLethbridgeNow.com, has an opening for an Account Executive.
- Work with local businesses to understand their business cycle and their advertising needs
- Work with local businesses and non profits to design an advertising campaign to meet targets
- Provide on-going support to ensure optimal client service
- Coordinate creative from initial sales meetings through to preparation of ads for client approval
- Account Receivables control/management
- High level of initiative/self-motivation-goal oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong computer skills - specifically Microsoft Office products and the Google space.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional prospecting and networking skills
- Conceptual, creative thinker and problem solver
- Must enjoy a fast-paced work environment that is based on team & individual effort
- A valid driver’s license and reliable fully insured automobile
- A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach
WHY VISTA RADIO?
- Success: Small to medium size businesses’ experience success with Vista's enterprise operating ad platform.
- Impact: Every business relies on advertising solutions, your work makes a large impact on their success.
- Cutting Edge: Vista's Digital Marketing Solutions are EXPLODING, as the advertising powerhouse.
- Creative Environment: Here at Vista we support opportunities to engage in creative, outside the box processes.
Application Instructions Apply at www.vistaradio.ca/careers
Apply at www.vistaradio.ca/careers or email resume and cover letter to Trent Fujita at email@example.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals