We are proud to operate some iconic Alberta media brands along with some exciting new offerings. They include….
94.1 CJOC: A name that’s been around for decades and is the most listened to station across Southern Alberta.
My Lethbridge Now.Com: The areas number one stop for news, information, community events and entertainment.
98.1 2dayfm: Lethbridge’s fastest growing radio station with a high energy mix of music from the 90’s and now.
93.7 Praise FM: A heritage Southeast Alberta Christian music station, deeply connected top the community.
- Oversee the sales management, including relationship building, people management and business functions.
- Meet and exceed the station’s local retail radio and digital sales budgets
- Building strong relationships with existing and new clients
- The ideal candidate is someone with strong analytical, systems and communication skills. They should be able to provide value-added insights that contribute to optimal decision making in support of the Company's goals and objectives.
- Executes flawlessly all established best practices and hold others accountable to those standards
- Assists in creating and maintaining the highest levels of personal and team productivity with enthusiasm and commitment to outstanding customer service
- Support, promote and implement all corporate policies, initiatives and Standard Operating Procedures and ensures the employees comply and use them effectively
- Recruit, train, develop, motivate and coach employees
- Conduct performance appraisals on Account Executives, and provide regular feedback, including administering corrective actions
- Become involved in the community by joining several community organizations
- 100% aligned with the Vista Values of Integrity, Teamwork, Client & Community Commitment, Innovative Thinking and of Passion
- Experience in Sales Management
- Passionate desire to live and work in Southern Alberta
- Successful candidate must be a team builder, have a strong work ethic and lead by example
- Be able to develop business relationships within the community and be a civic leader
- Proven business acumen including sales background, demonstrating growth strategies while leading self and a team
- A valid driver's license
- Flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
To apply for this exciting opportunity please submit your resume to email@example.com
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.