About the Job:
Vista Radio has an immediate opening for an Account Executive, based in Prince George, British Columbia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and managing communication campaigns that integrate advertising, public relations, sales promotion as well as marketing disciplines to deliver consistent messages across local broadcasting platforms.
- Developing creative sales strategies and proposals for new customers and subsequently, developing ads for client approval and implementation.
- Developing new business; specifically, new revenue streams from unassigned accounts.
- Providing on-going customer support to ensure optimal service levels at all times.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly/quarterly/yearly radio and web revenue targets.
- Managing accounts receivables pertaining to the Account Executive’s accounts.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience as well as knowledge and experience in with commission structured business plans
- Radio sales experience is considered an asset
- Education in sales and marketing preferred; entrepreneurial background welcomed
- Ability to prioritize and work with a high level of initiative, autonomy and self-motivation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong verbal and visual presentation skills
- Strong computer skills - specifically Microsoft Office products.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional business customer service and networking skills
- Ability to think conceptually, creatively in an effort to resolve problems and develop unique solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment that is based on team & individual effort
- A valid driver’s license and reliable fully insured automobile is required
- Proven track record in business development
Apply at www.vistaradio.ca/careers or email resume and cover letter to Kyle Wightman at firstname.lastname@example.org