If you love sales and client service, and also love to have a lot of fun while selling, then come join our team!
We’re quirky, funny and loveable, and we need a teammate who loves us back! We have some pretty awesome ready-made sales for you, and lots of opportunity to build on that list with active and inactive clientele that are just waiting for you to come through their doors!
If you are looking for a flexible, highly active sales position, then we are ready to talk to you!
We work in a creative, collaborative and supportive environment so you can develop your skills to be a self-starter and a leader. We empower our employees to shape company culture. Our culture includes being committed to fostering an inclusive and dynamic working environment.
About the Job:
Vista Radio has an immediate opening for an Account Executive, based in Nanaimo, British Columbia on Vancouver Island.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and managing marketing campaigns for clients that integrate radio, digital and social to help clients achieve their business goals.
- Providing on-going customer support to an existing client base to ensure optimal service levels at all times. Creating new campaigns, managing existing campaigns, and finding opportunities for growing client accounts.
- Developing new business (cold calling); specifically, new revenue streams from unassigned accounts, and developing creative sales strategies and proposals for new potential clients.
- Meeting and exceeding revenue targets.
- Managing accounts receivables pertaining to the Account Executive’s accounts.
- Education in sales and marketing preferred; entrepreneurial background welcomed
- Sales experience, as well as knowledge and experience with commission structured pay plans an asset, willing to train the right person specifically in media sales
- Ability to prioritize and work with a high level of initiative, autonomy and self-motivation
- Strong written and verbal communication & presentation skills
- Strong computer skills - specifically Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite products
- Strong organizational skills required
- Exceptional business customer service and networking skills
- Ability to think conceptually, creatively in an effort to resolve problems and develop unique solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment that is based on team & individual effort
- A valid driver’s license and reliable fully insured automobile is required
Apply online or Email your resume and cover letter directly to Julie Winter at email@example.com
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals